I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Monday, August 11, 2008

Foot reflextology

I enjoy... err... no... that will be an understatement... I LOVE foot reflextology...

In fact, I think I mentioned before, I constant buy packages for foot reflextology... And I have a regular therapist... Most of the time, I rather have him handle my foot... Mainly it is because the guy manages to spend more time and force on the points on my foot that made the process enjoyable.

I used to find this guy who is stockish... He had the biggest biceps amongst the many therapists in the shop... I noticed it after a while... He's cute and has a nice body shape... But the most important thing is, he knows where I enjoy being pressed and he happily obliges... The bad thing is... He is always sms-ing when performing the reflextology session... So, I stopped asking for him... Anyway, the shop is a proper foot reflextology place... So no point having a therapist that you wanna have sex with, working on you...

So, I began to search for a new therapist and I managed to find one soon... The 2nd therapist I went for, reguarly, was a skinny older man... His skills are good and he also made me relaxed enough during the session to fall asleep... :p I signed many packages under his name...

But... recently, I started going to the shop on days when he is on leave or off... Why? Because there was this new guy in the shop who had massaged me earlier on and I think I had a 'crush' on him... LOL!

He is now my new therapist... as I will sill try to visit the shop on the days when the previous therapist is not in... :p This new guy is a nerdy looking skinny young chap who cracks lousy jokes... But he has the most wonderful arms I had ever seen... Whenever he presses into my foot, I can see his arm muscles rip and twitch and his biceps will be 'gekked' into solid solid and mind you... though he is skinny, his arms are BIG and muscular and powerful... I just love and enjoy watching his arms as they go about the business of pressing around my feet...

And he likes to unbutton 1 button of his polo-tee uniform, thus when he bends over to massage the upper parts of the leg, I can look in and see his chest and abs... And it is making me very uncomfortable... I really really, realliiieeeee....., want to extend my arms and touch him, all over... :p

And I had been trying to find his nipples whenever he bends over, allowing me to see his bod... I had not been able to spot his nipples... I think he either has the sunken nipps or his nipps are so small, I can't spot them...

Nevertheless, that gave me something to do besides falling asleep during the reflextology session... :P

Hmm... Feel like seeing my cute nerd again... Kekeke... I wonder if I can ever tell him I like his arms and I wanna feel them... :P I think he is straight... :P

Thanks for reading...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home