I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Friday, September 12, 2008

Lazy

That's how I will describe myself for the past week... Including today...

I just dun feel like doing up my charts or the write ups that I had wanted to do for the blog...

Maybe it is due to the fact that I had not been sleeping well for the past week... I had been tossing and turning in bed for 1-2hrs before falling asleep... And then waking up in the morning tired and aching all over. To add on, it had been raining intermittently and day time temperatures had been soaring again... And I think, due to all these, I had been feeling heaty... And even developing ulcers...

All the more I feel sian. No mood to even go find sex... :p

Also, been putting on weight... And thus, feeling unattractive... Even when meeting friends, new or old, there just will not be any 'action' involved... Which I think is due to my new gained weight... Haiz...

Oh well... Hope next week on, I can have the energy to blog... :p

Thanks for reading...

1 Comments:

Blogger Office Butt said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home