I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Piss...

Do you sometimes have this weird feeling of wondering how it will feel like to have some one piss all over you?

I am not into scat and water sports, but sometimes, I really do wanna know how it will feel like to have someone piss on me and also how it feels like to piss on people... :p

When I was younger, at my old place, when showering, I will pee directly on the bathroom floor. The floor was not tiled and the place was old and so it was ok to do so... Sometimes, the pee will hit my feet and it feels kinda warm and good... Also, when younger, I will sometimes pee in the swimming pool as it was really troublesome to walk to the toilet and the feeling of the warmth suddenly enveloping the body actually feels kinda good... :p

I really wonder whether it is a good idea to find someone to try... :p

Anyway, I read somewhere before that men tend to think it is cool to pee directly when showering.. :p I remembered the article started saying that men will not be enjoying the act if we have taste buds our feet! Hahaha... Corny, I know... :p

Anyway, try watching this... :p

http://www.XTube.com/play_re.php?v=YAY1U_G219_&cl=vtV2L_G219_

Thanks for reading...

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

I like water sports...I may do some while I'm here in Singapore. Pee is sterile as it leaves your cock so it won't hurt you. If you don't eat anything pungent before peeing you'll be OK. Drinking pee is a "health" thang that some Indians practice. It tastes salty and warm.

12:47 PM  
Blogger sgboy said...

I have not taken piss but I do like giving them... I get realy turned on watching my btm playing and drinking my pee....

5:02 AM  
Blogger Twilight Man said...

Funny story. I pee everywhere, at anytime. I am glad I am not alone.

6:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a new reader of your blog- I found you from sgboy's blog and this is my first comment :-)

I love to be pissed on. For me it is an extremely erotic experience. I love to jerk off and cum while a guy pisses on me - on my body, on my cock, on my face and into my mouth. Sometimes I lay on my back and pull my legs up so I can feel his piss stream hitting my hole. Now that is a delicious sensation.

You should give it a try; both being pissed on and pissing on someone. You'll love it!

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home