I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Definition of sex

Well... I guess I better start writing something happy eh?... :p

Many thanks for the concern showered upon me for my recent roller-coaster trip down the emo lane...

If I dun post something, more will think I am still feeling emo...

So... I dug up something old... But nice... I remembered when I was chatting with a friend over MSN many months ago and we talked about our own definition of sex then... Here’s what I wrote:

“Sex is an erotic and sensual physical body contact to include excessive exchange of certain bodily fluid, especially those excreted via the oral crevice. It can or need not include the contact of certain hard external organ gorged with hemoglobin. Preferentially it should include at least an insertion of the hemoglobin engorged organ into a welcoming wet and warm oral crevice, supplemented by a welcoming lash of the tongue to provide a sensual and wet massage of the mentioned organ”

Hahaha... Corny hor... But I wonder why I only talked about oral sex and not anal sex... :p Maybe I am still more a oral person... :p Afterall, it takes considerably more effort to fuck some one and make him happy... :p

But... What if you are the one being fucked instead of the one fucking others?

Hmm... How many times had I been fucked? Maybe I should do a write up on this some time soon... :p

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wan to oral you

i wan to kiss you

i wan to suck you

i wan to lick you

i wan to serve you

any contacts/email? ;p

9:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can define anything to be anything, and you still have not answered the question: What IS sex?

Don't define. Just say what is it.

If you see a rock, tell the world what you saw.

I can define a rock without seeing one too.

12:59 PM  
Blogger thomas said...

yaya,ev1 has its own defination......

2:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home