I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Friday, October 10, 2008

Life is unpredictable, eh?

Was passing the massage and foot reflectologist shop at lunch time and I walked in and asked about my old regular reflextologist as I had not seen him around since I switched over to my cute cute reflextologist. The reception lady gave me a weird look and said softly that he's no longer working with the company. Out of curiosity, I asked for more details and she told me that he had passed away some months back already.

I was quite taken aback... And it was quite upsetting... He was all healthy, though quite slim. And he was not seen gossiping with his colleagues or checking 4-D or toto numbers... And he does not smell like he's a smoker...

And he's just gone. Just like that...

Life if really unpredictable, eh? When it is time to go, you just go...

One should really be good to those you value and treasure around you... Dun just live your life to just work and earn money, quarrel with people and have sex with some etc... Do put aside some time to spend quality time with your loved ones...

Thanks for reading...

1 Comments:

Blogger J.L said...

Life is that fragile. The next thing you were here and the next day your gone. Unpredictable :(

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home