I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Friday, September 19, 2008

A Big THANK YOU to friends...

Well... I think I owe a lot to those who considered me as their friend a big THANK YOU.

I know there are some who are concerned about me... And I know there are some who will be concerned. But are just too tied up with other matters of their own at the moment.

Maybe Luppie is right... It is not right for me to be a vampire to them. Sucking away at their life energy, when they are in need of this energy to deal with their own problems.

Thus, I want to say 'Thank you' to the following:

SS: Thank you. Your simple gesture of messaging me as and when, warms me. Seeing your sms-es simply asking me how I had spent my day will remind me that there are still people thinking of me.

LS: Thank you. Thank you for bring around when I was pestering. Sorry for not being around when you need help.

NFB: Thank you. You are VERY nice. And I felt it. You might sometimes say something too bluntly, but although the truth hurts, I think it takes and it means a lot for someone to tell another person straight in the face, whatever was wrong. I certainly appreciates it.

TS: Thank you. You had been cheering me up recently and I appreciated it. A lot. Seeing you scream and running away can be a little demoralizing, but I guess to you, it means I am a real friend. Not just any stranger. :)

CB: Thank you. Although we knew other only very recently, you had been concerned with my well being since. I really appreciated it a lot.

AV: Thank you. Though we seldom talk but you are always concerned. I really appreaciates it.

AB: Thank you. Thank you for accepting me.

Last but not least,

SA: Thank you. You are perhaps the first guy who really think of me as a good friend. Even got a song to describe us. Its my first time to have a dedicated song and I will always remember it.

I think I am not just being too emotional. I think it might be time to re-evaluate myself. And my value, my worth.

I need to take a break.

Perhaps watching some sobby TVB serials and crying out in my own room might do me good...

Oh... And I need to watch my health too...

Thanks for reading...

4 Comments:

Blogger savante said...

Nothing like a short holiday with friends somewhere.

9:54 AM  
Blogger The Bao said...

you're never alone my dear friend.

:)

5:31 PM  
Blogger Kit said...

doesn't it feel great when you find that there are a lot of people out there who care for you so much?

1:00 AM  
Blogger Buaya said...

Thanks, guys... Thanks...

1:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home