I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

What is wrong?

I almost fainted in my company toilet just now...

All of a sudden, I kinda feel like one side of me is heavier than the other and I start to lean and fall over to one side. I steadied myself and soon, I feel myself leaning towards the other side...

This had never happened before... And I am kinda scared...

I had blacked out for a few seconds when I was in my undergrad days. I was doing my attachment and was working on a beam 10m off the ground when I blacked out. Luckily, the time was short and I managed to recover and grab on to something. But I had my safety harness on then also lah... The doctors whom I asked about this all mentioned it is ok, if it never happens again...

But this time, it was not a black out. I just felt my head and body went off balanced slowly...

What is happening to me?

:|

6 Comments:

Blogger Lifebook said...

You better goto do a medical checkup ASAP.

Take care.

12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you could have mild hypertension.. pls get a complete check-up.. it could be a symptom...

3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

STROKE

5:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't wait at all, go to a doctor. May have been a stroke, with another more major one soon, or something else neurological, or as mild as a ear infection. Every hour counts.

12:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Buaya

I encountered similar situation recently. It is not blackout but suddently you could not balance while standing and trying to keep to your feet or find something to quickly hold on to. If there is nothing to hold, I would have fell on the floor flat but awake. It take a few seconds to regain the balance in shock. I wonder what it was too? I suspect I was moving my head too swiftly or trying to focus too many things in one shot resulting in my dizziness.

12:14 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Yes,run (carefully) to your doctor. You may have low blood pressure as well as high blood pressure. Get the doctor to check.

I'm thinking good thoughts your way.

2:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home