I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Sex in the showers - Part 1

'Excuse me, do you mind sharing the shower?'

Ooo... I got this request at Delta and thinking that he really just wanna share the cubicle cos the changing room was undergoing renovation works and thus only 4 shower cubicles are available, I agreed, saying 'Why not?'

He wrapped a towel and stood outside my cubicle for a while after I agreed. I was continuing showering when I saw that his cock is growing and pushing his towel apart... And soon, i was sprouting an erection in my trunks... Buaya Jr. pushing against the trunks and fighting to be released.

The guy was not handsome, just a slim uncle, but he's decent looking and somehow I was aroused by the situation. He entered the cubicle after a while and I left the door ajared, so as to tell anyone seeing him enter that we have nothing to hide. Of course, the fact that my cubicle is a corner cubicle helps... :p

It started out as just 2 persons taking turns to shower but I just can't ignore that hard cock and so began some accidental brushings and soon, he had his hands over my body and pulling down my trunks to release Buaya Jr..

Soon, he was hugging me and pulling on my cock. And he close the door further and started to blow me. I eventually blow in his hands while he jerk me off with the water raining on the both of us. I cleaned up, put my trunks back on as Buaya Jr is still pretty engorged and exited the cubicle amidst stares from some uncles and Indian boys... Guess the best was is to pretend nothing is happening, change quickly and exit the pool...

That kinda reminded me of other experiences in the shower cubicles... Maybe I can wrote about those in another post... :p

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wowww very happening for the buaya hor :P *winks winks*

6:26 PM  
Blogger J.L said...

I like it :p

8:41 PM  
Blogger deeperanddeeper said...

openly scandalous!

10:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Didn't know uncles are your cup of tea too? Thought you only prefer boi bois

1:05 AM  
Blogger Buaya said...

Erm, what makes you think I only like boi bois?

1:12 AM  
Blogger simonlover said...

Wow..i think u should write ore of ur encounters...Least we can see how's life bk in sexy Singapore... =)

9:11 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

wow... u so daring? Do it in public?

12:14 AM  
Blogger polestar said...

i swim at delta too!

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home