I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Friday, May 22, 2009

Apologies!

I am so so so terribly sorry for the lack of any updates for so long... :p

I was very tied up at work and then in the evenings, busy going to the gym to keep my tummy at bay...

I had gone consistently under 70 now and is pushing 68... Target is 63-65... I had tried to go on to the IRC but still was deemed as having 'fat' stats... So, need to push myself more... Not to satisfy those idiots... But myself... I so hate to be rejected becos of ignorance... :p

Things had not been smooth with Boy... Although we are no longer arguing or on cold war, it seems like things will never be the same as last time... A crack is a crack, no matetr how much you try to repair it, the mirror will never look the same sgain...

Had been horny the past few days... Maybe due to work stress and thus trying to find release to curb... But unfortunately... I can't find!! So sad... :p

Anyway, hopefully, by the middle of next week, life will be back to normal on my work front... then I will have the mood and time to start writing on my way~ overdue recollections of my sexperiences... :p

Thanks for *still* reading! :p

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Long time no comment here. How r u?

3:13 AM  
Blogger Buaya said...

I am ok... Thanks... Last part of the race to run before I can take a rest... I hope I can start writing soon... This blog seems neglected liao... :p

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home