I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Busy busy busy

... like mad...

And not enough rest... I think I might have sleeping problems...

Hurt my wrist in gym, slightly swollen and painful to move my wrist...

I need a small break from gym... Guess I got to take it slower, but make it more meaningful...

No time or energy to write... So sorry... And no time and energy to read blogs also... Weather's not helping... The temperature is so high nowadays, it drains you...

Hopefully, the workload will decrease after mid-May... I wanna go for a short holiday overseas... *sigh*

Headache now...

Thanks for reading...

8 Comments:

Blogger Lifebook said...

break in gym mean turn into FAT!!!!

10:48 AM  
Blogger Buaya said...

Break as in a short break lah, like skipping my Tues pump class... :p

11:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

take it slower gym bunny lolll...

11:46 AM  
Blogger Lifebook said...

then you will stay taking break.. you can go for step class mah..

1:06 PM  
Blogger E.T said...

take it easy pal...

11:05 PM  
Blogger Buaya said...

Now my schedule is Mon - Pump and Steps, Thurs - Steps/Pump and Bodilicious, Sat - Steps and Sun - Well... Sunday undecided yet... :p

See if I feel energised enough to go for either steps or pump on Tuesdays... :p

11:16 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

i had an imsonia too yesterday nite. :(

2:10 AM  
Blogger Buaya said...

Come Chris... We comfort one another to sleep... I need a real warm hug... ;)

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home