I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Friday, June 05, 2009

Lobster red

I just lost broke my 'virginity'...

Now, that caught your attention? :p

Not that kind of virginity... :p I went for my first indoor tanning session...

I used to be tanned, with sexy tan lines that I love to show off at skin nites at 17 and RR... :p But every since I started working, I had been seeing the sun less and my body even get to see it less... It became so bad that whenever I have the time to tan at the pools over the weekend, I will just turn red and peel the next day...

So, gradually, I became fairer and fairer... Until everyone just assumes that I am just fair... Recently, I scared the receptionist at a tanning salon with my fair skin... :p and SA called me the 'Fann Wong of the AJ world'... *rolleyes*

So, after deciding for a long time to try indoor tanning to build a base tan so I can go tan at the pools without peeling the next day, I went to tan with my friend...

And after a mere 10-12 mins, I became lobster red!!!

I certainly hope I will NOT peel but build a tan...

*cross fingers*

*EDIT: On the advise of advisors, the pic is removed at 10.10am*

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, nice tann :) seem like your body has get back in shape :) too bad you never wake up your little buaya :X too bad the editing of background spoil the photo abit, but i simply love it, hope to see more of your pic next time

From Buaya's Fan

9:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why removed the pic, mayb u can msn me, wit the tanned line one hor :P

1:01 PM  
Blogger Buaya said...

Will put up another one tomorrow or sunday... :p

2:17 PM  
Blogger sgboy said...

Oh i am too late...miss the picture too.

4:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I HATE SGBOY!!!!!!!!!!!

12:03 AM  
Blogger Buaya said...

Wow... Why the outpour of negative emotions, anony?

Anyway... Updated the pic! :p

1:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home