I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Friday, May 01, 2009

Walking on the edge...

I had reached the point where Boy's behaviour is driving me crazy... I dunno if the love for him can carry me along further over riding his bad behaviour and attitude towards me and the relationship...

I might have to give him an ultimatum soon... Either he change for the better or I leave...

But I really dun wanna have it happen...

:(

10 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hope everythings gonna be ok with u both :|

9:58 PM  
Blogger Lifebook said...

Talk to him.. and all the best

10:11 AM  
Anonymous Ter said...

why don't you tell us what's his bad behavior & attitude?

we can give you opinion on that...

12:44 PM  
Blogger Vincent said...

When you're in bad mood, a little misbehave can be a big hu-ha, so maybe can share a bit on this?

2:22 AM  
Blogger Pluboy2 said...

hang on in there.. its easy to have nasty thoughts which u'll regret...

5:13 PM  
Blogger E.T said...

try to communicate with him...

5:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah communicate with him, mayb when both party are in good mood, and hopefully everything would b fine :)

11:48 AM  
Blogger KhaO-LAr-sEXy-PRESS said...

aww he's driving u crazy. hehe... aint he noti. oni u 2 can settle. big buaya sure can 1. must jaga little buaya u know. hehe...

9:26 PM  
Blogger Night Tale said...

Take it easy.

Hug

5:30 PM  
Blogger Buaya said...

Thanks, guys for your concern... :)

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home