I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Calamine, calamine, calamine lotion~

*itchy itchy scratchy scratchy up and down my....*

Remember this camp fire song? LOL...

I was frustrated some time back and after venting my frustrations in the gym, I still need to find more avenues to release the frustration and so I went to FR...

Had not been there for like half a year and the place looks so different now... the cycling path is complete and done and the streetlights are switched on now... But it is still relatively dark and there are still guys walking around... oblivious to the cyclists who occassionally cycle past them...





Anyway... I ventured a little too far into the vegetation and I left FR with 30 bites on my leg and about 10 on my arms... Kinda regretted it... as I am so fair... even now, the bite marks are so obvious on my skin... And they are still itching!!









Haiz... Dun think I will go FR again for a very long time... :p My legs look horrible now...

9 Comments:

Blogger sgboy said...

dear lord they do look bad, did you managed to find other more interesting "bites"?

1:53 PM  
Blogger Buaya said...

Well, I did blow into someone's mouth... But with the itchiness, it really wasn't very enjoyable... :p Not going back unless I either am wearing long pants or have insect repellent with me! :p

2:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh u poor thing, try to get some hydrocortisone 1% cream from ur doctor or pharmacy and apply it on affected area, it should go away in no time, and dont scratch it, u dont want any scar leave on ur beautiful leg. kekeeeee

7:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you don't get dengue!

12:41 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

how come like that one?? Scary wo..

1:57 AM  
Blogger E.T said...

poor buaya... remember to bring along the insect repellent next time!

11:39 AM  
Blogger simonlover said...

Lucky it hasn't reached higher & higher & higher.....?! =).. Now, that would have been ouch!Get well soon...

9:18 PM  
Blogger KhaO-LAr-sEXy-PRESS said...

1st time i come ur blog n i saw legs! choi... yala sexy legs. :) rub on mosanto lar... oh soli, is ... wat u call dat? :P mopiko...

5:13 PM  
Blogger deeperanddeeper said...

well, that's the trade off!!

bring me to FR see see look look la, next time I come to SG.... LOL!

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home