I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Monday, June 15, 2009

小熊出游记

(Lit: Little Bear's Day Out)

Heh...

ET messaged and asked if I wanna go clubbing... Since it was like 5 years since I last club and having nothing to do, I agreed and so along with SA and ET's cute beary friend, I went to Tantric for the very first time in my life. :p

Well, as SA's friend said, I was not missing out much from not going out till now... and after being squeezed about in the pub, we went to Tabs... And was being squezed about more... :p

Well, while taking a break, ET's friend commented that I will be known in Taiwan as a '小熊' (lit: little bear or a cub)... I was shocked... and sensing that I was not very glad to be known as such, he quickly added that I am the skinny version... or '小瘦熊' (lit: skinny little bear)... Which, in my opinion just makes things worse...

Hahaha!

Gosh... Think I should stop my slimming plans and might as well go start muscle building... :p

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaaa... well muscle is a must for most plu, and too bad i dun have tat too :P

11:51 AM  
Anonymous Niel said...

little bear is cutez

1:41 PM  
Blogger sgboy said...

I don;t think being 小熊 is all that bad, he said I am "little monkey" if you ask me I rather be 小熊 than a monkey niel is right little bear is cute

5:02 PM  
Blogger E.T said...

agreed with sgboy. little bear is definitely sounds better than monkey! but i definitely not agreed that sgboy is a monkey loh! how can our sexy and cute sgboy labeled as "monkey"???

12:07 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Want to club with me next time i go to SIN again? :p

3:11 AM  
Blogger Buaya said...

LOL... Ok lor... Come to think of it, I like people who actually look like little bears, so dun get me wrong... Its just that after going to gym and losing 5, 6 Kgs, it can bea little demoralizing to be still known as a little bear... LOL

Chris: Sure, that can be arranged... :p

9:29 AM  
Blogger Pluboy2 said...

lol.. dont over do.. later become real bear.. lol

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home