I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Monday, June 22, 2009

Oops...

Oops... Realised I had not posted anything for a week! :p Paiseh~ Been spending more time on Facebook recently... Hahaha... :p

Anyway, I need to structure my life more and hopefully, I can re-structure this blog too...

I will try to post updated sexventures rather than relying on old memories... But then I started this blog to actually record down my old sexventures too... Before I forgot about them... :p

Just hope that I can have the time, energy and will to write them soon! :p

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haiya u can put everything mah, the old ones and the new ones, the more the merrier :P

4:28 PM  
Blogger J.L said...

can't wait to hear your sexadventure :p

8:52 PM  
Blogger TeRenCe said...

hello buaya, what's ur facebook username? :P

9:42 PM  
Blogger Buaya said...

My facebook username? Same as here, ibuaya...

12:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home