I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Say cheese~

With some difficulty, he hopped into the car, carefully folding in his cluthes so it won't knock on anything. His leg was in a cast but he was too horny and wanted to suck some cock. So I picked him up and drove him to a secluded toilet he suggested.

Right... Right in the middle of a neighbourhood shopping center... Heh...

Well, it was quiet and secluded all right... He had went in first and I knocked on the door after its all clear. I pushed open the door and made my way in. He passed me his camera, smiled and asked me to record his act... Cool~

I started recording as he knelt down and unzipped me. Took my cock out and started to lick and suck on Buaya Jr., causing it to be pumped with blood and grow to its 'adult' size.

It was probably the fastest time I felt like cumming when being blow... I remembered it was like 4 minutes on the camera when I first felt like blowing in his mouth. I controlled a little and just about then, someone walked into the toilet to the cubicle next door. I quickly shifted in towards the corner away from the cubicle wall and he stood up...

We resumed after the guy left and he asked me to cum quick into his mouth... :p

So, after a few more minutes of recording, I cummed into his mouth and he licked all the cum up... Cleaned up and opened the door to leave but got to quickly pretend I forgot to wipe my hands when someone walked in to the toilet when I opened cubicle door... :p

Hmm... I wish he will pass me the video... :p

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger J.L said...

maybe he post in xtube :p

9:22 AM  
Blogger E.T said...

wow... another exciting encounter for u!

10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wowww tats so hot :P, mayb next time ask for a duplication of it kekeee :P

11:28 AM  
Blogger C'est la vie said...

It was shot without your face? Can upload to any sites so that I can pay a visit? :P

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home