I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Because I was meaty...

This happened when I was stocky built… So, the story started when I wanted to go for a Steps class in the early afternoon. I had calculated the travelling time and I should be able to reach the gym in time. But alas, fate should have it that the roads leading to the gym will be jammed for no reason. And so, when I finally reached the gym, I am a good 30 minutes late for the class and thus I decided to take the next class instead, which I wasn’t really too keen to.

Deciding to have some aerobic exercise first while waiting, I used the cross-trainer for half an hour and was about to walk to the studio when I walk past this cute hunk. I wasn’t really looking at him as he was on his phone and I felt half dead. But I noticed he looked up from his phone and was staring at me as I walked past him. I turned my head as I walked on and sure enough, he looked up from his phone again and was staring at me walking like I am a piece of meat. For once, I actually felt shy in the gym! LOL…

Anyway, there was a huge crowd waiting outside the studio for class and I was really contemplating to just skip the class and go back, when the hunk walked past me to the changing room… Oh well… I suddenly dun feel like going for class anymore! Hahaha… I followed him to the changing room…

We changed in the locker area to our towels and I took a relaxing pace to slowly observe him. I just wanna make sure I am not following a wrong target… Sure enough, he was eyeing me all the while and even went to the urinals to wait for me. However, I decided not to follow and waited for him at my locker. I saw him walk out of the urinal area disappointed and followed him to the steam room.

After walking in and out of the steam and sauna rooms and getting no response from him, I thought I got a wrong message from him and walked to the shower cubicles disappointed. So, imagine my pleasant surprise when he appeared in the shower cubicle opposite mine! And he winked at me… :p

He signaled me to go to his cubicle and I went. We hugged and kissed and he got hard. Oh my. He had such a big cock. It was curving downward and thick and long. We continued kissing and accidentally made a loud smooching sound! It was rather embarrassing and we thought it is better that we leave the shower cubicle for a while first. LOL!

We exited the shower cubicle and went to the steam room where we chatted and continue kissing since no one else was there. It felt good. It was so innocent, so much like 2 guys discovering one another and falling in love. He told me, he likes men with meat and he liked me when he first saw me. For once, I was glad I had not slimmed down! Hahaha…

As the steam room got too hot, we decided to shower, cool down and leave the gym. We took the same cubicle again as the place was really quiet and had more kissing and hugging and nipple lickings before he knelt down and took my hard cock into his mouth. He licked and sucked and it looked so good to see his cute face with my cock and I was really horny. I pulled him up and went down to suck his big cock. It felt so good to have that monster in my mouth.

He pulled me up as I was enjoying myself and kissed me before jerking for the both of us. I then inserted my finger in his ass. It went in and his tight ass wrapped my finger. He then inserted his finger into my asshole as well and I felt like I was in heaven.

We jerked for each other with a finger in each other’s hole and continued kissing. All this while, the water from the showerhead was falling on us, cooling us down. It was so hot, if not for the water, we might have caught fire! Hahaha…

Shortly, after, as I pulled my finger out, he moaned that he is cumming and shot his load on the cubicle floor. I turn around so he can stand behind me as he continued to jerk me off with his finger in my ass. It took just a few more strokes and I shoot my load on the floor as well, mixing our loads together.

As we calmed down, we kissed and he washed the cum away and left the cubicle. After I dry up, we exchanged numbers at the locker area and proceeded to have our lunch together. He was a sweet guy and I hoped we can have more sessions of fun together where I can do more naughty things with him…

Let’s wait and see!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Jasper said...

so he like chubby guys?!?! heard to find hunks that like chubby guys!

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home