I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Thursday, May 04, 2017

Trip to the Onsen

So, I finally made a trip to the Onsen. Dun ask me which Onsen... Please, there is only 1 in Singapore. Ok, fine, it is *not* exactly an onsen, it is more like a spa... But it brands itself as an onsen and it is the only one in Singapore... The other places (Shogun, TMC, Cruise Club, Keybox) are called (gay) bathhouses or (gay) saunas or (gay) sex-houses.

When entering, you choose a locker for your shoes and after locking, you bring your shoe locker key to the counter to pay for entrance and exchange the key for an electronic key for your belongings. The electronic key will identify you and if you make any purchases (extra towels, food, drinks), the staff will charge it to you via the key and you pay upon checking out. I took a look at the massage prices and wow, I was shocked... So expensive! Almost $100 for a 60min foot massage... No way am I going to pay for it sia...

After paying for the entrance, you will walk into the onsen/bath/spa area. The male side is to the right side. That should be the last place you can take photos... :p After entering, you will be issused 1 big towel and 1 small towel. The big towel is for you to dry yourself later and for you to wear to collect your yukata later (if you want to) while the small towel is for you to bring into the bath area. It is the only piece of clothing that is allowed inside. But, dun bother to use it to cover up lah... It will make you look stupid and honestly, also makes you look more guilty and attract unnecessary attention...

Once you stripped naked, bring your small towel with you and go into the bath area. Please shower before entering into the pools. The showers are so cute, very Japanese style. You must sit on a stool to wash yourself , please dun wash yourself standing up. Haha... So, how is the place like? In my opinion, the place is a little like the old Diamond Spa, just more classy. There are 5 hot pools and 1 cold pool, 1 steamroom and 1 sauna room with 2 standing cold showers. There are 2 tv screens facing the pools but dun expect to watch any shows, they will keep flashing the ads for the onsen... :p

Ok, enough of the facilities, let me talk about the sightings there. :p As it is an onsen, what can you expect? Naked men, of course! Lots of naked male bodies and with it, lots of dangling cocks... :p If you have experienced serving in the Armed Forces or from Chian/Korea/Japan, this should be nothing out of the ordinary but otherwise, it is quite a sight to behold. :p And boy, so many guys actually will shave their pubic area! At first I even thought that only gay men will do so... But people tell me that str8 guys will also shave or trim to make their erections look bigger to impress the ladies... :p

Anyway, so, if you are going there, please try not to hide your family jewels using the small towel. It kinda makes you look stupid... :p Just flaunt what you have lah... Everyone's doing it anyway, so if you try to hide, it makes you look like you are really trying to hide something... Like a deformed penis or an erection... Haha...

Talking about erections, some of the men there really ah... They are either half hard or they are really well endowed sia... There was this hunky young guy who walked in and out of the steamroom with a long dong. He will get semi hard at the steamroom and you can see that he will shrink after a shower before he goes into the pools... Heh heh... But some of the guys there are really naturally well hung. There was this boy who's flaccid dick must be 4-6 inches long and he was there with his father somemore... His father is not so well endowed though. Haha... Just the normal 1-2 inches... :p

So, with all the cocks showing and some getting semi hard, it is hard not to notice that there certainly are people who are there to cruise. You can slowly notice them. Their eyes will be wandering about and eyeing people and they are likely to be alone and will be in and out of the steamroom regularly.

Why the steamroom? Cos that's the ONLY place there that one can, erm, do something you are not allowed to do in the Onsen... The steamroom is hot, steamy and big enough to allow one to openly touch yourself to show your neighbour when you decide that he is also gay. I also heard stories of groups of people in the steamroom on weekday evenings playing at a corner...

Anyway, since it was my first time there and it is not a gay place, I dun dare to do anything... Until I met my BMT mate (who's gay) at the steamroom who told me that one of the guys who was with us at the steamroom is gay... Turned out, he was trying to cruise me, maybe cos I am the fresh meat... :p So, we started eyeing each other and had some feet touching and eventually, he touched me... And when I moved to a corner, he even tried to suck me... But as there was another guy at the other corner, he dun dare to continue and asked me to go to the toilet. Unfortunately, there was only 1 cubicle in the toilet and as we will have to walk past the counter, it was rather obvious and he called it off. I lost him in the crowd eventually...

After I lost the guy, I went to take a break at the restaurant and when I returned that guy really cannot be found le. I guessed he must have left. As I wanted to spend more time at the steamroom (well, I paid $40 leh), I went back again. And after a while, I noticed that there was another guy who was looking around and after some time, I can see that he was staring at the cocks... And eventually he also noticed that I was looking at him and he started playing with himself... :p Soon, he got half hard and hinted for me to exit the steamroom. As it was impossible to do anything anywhere, I went to the shower area and started showering. He sat next to me and started showering and jerking himself while looking at me. That got hard and I started jerking off as well. He then reached over and started jerking me off. I then reached over and played with his hard cock as well. It was really kinky as the shower area is REALLY open...Soon, people started coming in and we have to stop. He stood up after his erection subsided, hanging around hoping the guys will go off and I can see his pre-cum dripping non-stop... I would have reached over and even sucked him as his cock was literally just next to my face but there are too many people at the showers and I cannot take the risk. After I showered clean and dried off, I bade him farewell and left the onsen.

Please note that the above is just my experience and by no means am I sexualizing the onsen or purposedly going there to cruise for sex. It is afterall a str8 place and there are children around as well. If you guys wish to go there, do be carefulI if you find someone to play with. I will definitely be back as it was really relaxing... :p See you there! :)

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi can i ask are there teenage boys in the onsen? Because i am 17 and i want to go to the onsen but i am afraid i am the only teenager there and that would be weird.

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home