I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Monday, June 23, 2014

Do You Remember Sex in Camp

I had long finished my reservist obligations and frankly, I was really looking forward to the day I don't have to go back for reservist any more. Reservist had always been a torture for me. I was not as fit as I was when I was younger and been someone who also has a series of medical issues such as hypertension, scoliosis and slipped discs, I seriously do not even know how I managed to get my kahki beret and Guards tab then... I was proud to be a Guardsman then but have to pay a price when it comes to reservist time...

So, after spending a lot of money and time to medically prove that my physical issues are real, I was finally downgraded and reservist became a might less stressful affair.

However, that is not the end. I was transferred to a unit where I didn't know anyone there and all these garang Guardsman really do not think about their commanders who had been downgraded. Although I had a relaxed time in camp but no doubt it was just as stressful as previously.

It does not help that some of the guys are still fit and look pretty good and having them walking around, sometimes half naked is really not making my life in camp any better. 

There was also a fellow commander who always like to pick on me. Others would generally ignore me and communicate with me only officially but this guy just like to pick on me and bully me, even when doing things officially. It got pretty tiring and I really did not wanna see him around...

So, what has this got to do with my topic? You will see... Do I remember sex in camp? Of course I do!

In fact, I was sucked twice on my last in camp training!

Turns out, the guy who keeps picking on me is gay! Apparently, he had spotted me at Ten Mens Club (TMC, a gay bath house and it is not a spelling mistake there) one evening! And all the while when he was picking on me, he was actually doing so cos he was fancying me and was trying to get my attention... Gosh, what a weird guy...

Anyway, during the last in camp, he had not came and bothered me, but towards the last week, when we were more relaxed, he came and asked for my contact number and started to text me at night. It was then that he asked if I went to TMC that night... As we chatted, he told me he had always fancied me and started suggesting that we should do things in camp since it will be our last reservist.

So, I suggested that since it is lights out soon, we can just go to the toilet area and have him suck me off there. He agreed and he sucked me inside one of the toilet cubicles after we made sure that everyone had turned in. It certainly felt a little surreal as I watch him suck on my hard cock and making me cum...

The second time it happened, I told him I dun wanna stay up till too late just for a blowjob. It can really be tiring as we had to stay up till everyone was asleep before we can do the deed. So, as he still wanted to suck on my cock, we decided that we should just do it at the showers, while everyone is showering. It was rather risky as the others were still around...

We took a shower cubicle each, side by side and after an initial wash up, I sat on the floor and slid my lower body over and he started doing his 'work'... I tell you, it was really scary! The water was still running but I can see that the guy in the cubicle next door is still showering. Throughout the time when I was enjoying the blowjob, I keep thinking of the guy can actually see me sitting on the floor! :p

Too bad he only seen me at the spa before our last in-camp training. As much as it was risky, it certainly made reservist much more exciting and fun! Come to think of it, if we had more time, we might had even tried anal sex... Hahaha...

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Well, I guess that reservist actually has some benefit for some of you guys. Any chance of hooking up outside the camp? This is a really hot post.

5:44 PM  
Blogger Buaya said...

I had not had the chance to meet him outside... Maybe he is not really my type... Hahaha...

4:19 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Well, that's true. If he were, you'd be well set-up. Is he cute??

5:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well... After reading all of your post, I feel like meeting up with you sometimes later in Singapore... Isn't that great? Your posts is getting hotter and more interesting. haha

11:31 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Buaya.. did i have any chance to meet you outside?

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home