I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Monday, April 22, 2013

Is that cum?


These days, with no mahjong session or lunch dates being arranged, I had been quite bored on Sundays and kinda looking forward to some action. For the past weekend, having fucked the bf and a friend on Friday and Saturday and still feeling kinda needy, I decided to go Shogun again on Sunday to try my luck… Maybe I can find some guy whom I can service…  Or who can service me… :p

But alas, it seems that after I had slimmed down, I had not been getting the attention I had wanted. So, I was wandering up and down the spa looking for fun but to no avail. I even hid in the steamroom for some time, hoping for some anonymous blowjob so I can get it over and done with but all I managed to get was only just some forceful hugs and jerk offs… No one wants to blow me cock!

I was greatly disappointed and was wondering what was wrong and decided to just go to the day bed area to rest and see if I can get some exhibitionistic fun at the same time. I was also getting heated up in the steamroom and a few uncles are really tightening their grip on me and I really dun feel like having them for fun…

When I was at the roof top day bed area, I noticed there was a handsome uncle sleeping on the day bed and 2 hunky ones on the other side of the bed. 1 uncle was seated across the bed, jerking himself watching the 3 guys sleep and another guy was just idling around, watching the guy jerking himself. I plonked myself down next to the handsome uncle and tried to get some rest. But it was hot… And HE was hot… Hahaha… I just can’t sleep as all…

So, I started to trace my fingers along his bod. He’s sill sleeping… Ok… I started to move my finger around his nipples and then I move down and feel his cock which is under his towel.

Guess what? Cute uncle is HARD! Hahaha…  I fiddled with his towel and it took me some time but I finally freed his hard cock from the towel. That woke him up and he put his cock back under the towel. :( But he did not turn away from me or got up from the bed…

So, I continued, tracing my fingers along his chest and stomach and then I start to tweak one of his nipples. No rejection. Hmm… I started playing with his nipple and see his mouth open slightly. He was still ‘sleeping’… After playing with his nipple for some time, I got up and licked it and flicked it with my tongue. Then I put my hand on his crotch and felt that he was rock hard. Ah! Uncle is a nipple person! I took his cock out and started jerking for him. This time, he did not reject me… And then I stopped licking his nipple and kissed him. He kissed back! Aha! I think I got him! Hahahaha…

Just then some guy walked into the area and he quickly covered his cock with the towel again and pretended to sleep… again. Tsk!  I waited till the guy walked away and I take out his (still) hard cock and wrap my mouth over it. I started bobbing my head on his cock and was enjoying myself, with those in the area enjoying the show I am giving. Just as I was enjoying myself on his smooth cock, another guy walked in and I can sense cute uncle is getting nervous.

So, I take his cock out of my mouth, covered his cock with his towel, went to kiss him again and asked if he wants to go to a room.  He opened his eyes, looked at me and agreed. Yay!

He got up and led me to an empty room, stood against the wall and waited for me. I locked the door, took off my towel and hugged him. And he still stood there… Like a statue… So, I removed his towel and continued hugging him and kissed him.

But he still stood there like a statue! So, I knelt down and took his hard cock in my mouth and blew him. I was enjoying myself and getting hard when he pulled my head off his cock and turned away from me. I turned him around, reached for his cock and asked him if he wanna fuck me.

He didn’t say anything and I decided to continue blowing him for my own pleasure. At this moment, I can feel him trying to push me away and before I know it, something warm hit me in the mouth and chest and as I stood up, cute uncle continued to squirt some more hot liquid all over on my tummy area and thighs. I tasted what was in my mouth and didn’t taste or smell any cum smell. I touched the wet areas and it also don’t feel like cum.

I asked him if he had cummed and still want to continue playing and cute uncle just smiled, looked for his towel, wrapped up and walked out of the room…

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Calvin said...

Maybe it's a diluted cum. Hahaha...

1:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home