I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Butt, you are right in front of me...

Haha... Ya, I get to stare at this butt the whole journey back home today... I risk my arms and legs just to take the pic...



Not bad, I would say... I love executive wear... And I love 2 types of butts... The first is the flat butt, which shows off as almost no butt... Sexy! :p And the second is the Bubble butt... The very fuckable type... Good to grab and hold. :p

Oh, the flat type is usually not good to fuck... You tend to hit the pelvic bones and it will hurt after a while... Heh heh...

Anyway... The butt shown above belongs to this...



Nice back view eh? Then he turned around... Err... Next please! :p Haha... Not my type...

Oh, that reminds me... I once had a NS Boy standing in front of me... I almost cummed by the end of the journey... Haha... He looks very cute and he is so sexy in his uniform... And his butt looks so delicious... Too bad I did not take any pictures then...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is so boring... so shallow...soon there will be nothing to read about..

5:25 PM  
Blogger Buaya said...

Well, it is my blog. I blog what I think. Thanks for reading. :p

2:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home