I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Valentines' Day presents...

Headache time... I have no idea what to buy for my boy! He does not want soft toys anymore... Maybe I will settle for a shirt or a tee...

He is confirmed not spending Valentines' Day with me... Hmm... As usual... We had only celebrated the first Valentine's Day together... Ok lah... At least I don't have to spend too much money on the dinner on that day! Sheesh... The restaurants all trying to rob people ah on that day...

I REALLY miss my boy... Had not met him for 5 days liao... And I will also not be meeting him tomorrow... But we are not making love till next week... He's working over time this week and will be too tired for sex... Arrggh!.... :/

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home