I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Sunday, February 12, 2006

I love him...

I love my boy, a lot!...

Recently, however, I am seeing signs of him not being himself... I am very afraid he is fooling around with other men...

Actually, I do not mind if he is being honest. But he seems to be afraid of me knowing and thus finding ways of hiding it... It is driving me crazy. But I also wish that I am just thinking too much...

What to do???

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have not seen my dear for nearly one year!!! Nowadays, we only contact each other through SMS...But I still love him very much...But with valentine's day around the corner, I feel a bit lonely and also jealous as to who he is currently with...I cannot force him to love me and he did not force me to love him...The memories of the good time will always fill my mind, and I want to believe that deep in his heart, he still have feelings for me although now he has found someone better than me..this is life! Maybe the two of us should get to know each other and support each other emotionally

7:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi,
been enjoying yr blog .. just a small advice .... when u in a relationship... certain things just have to happened.. it all up to u how u want to deal with it .... something it best to pretend nothing happened ... i been thru it and do understand how u feel... and yes.. it depend how much u love him... happy valentine day in advance

12:59 AM  
Blogger Buaya said...

Thank you guys for your encouragement. I don't know what to do if I ever find out I am right...

But if I never find out, I will never get some rest...

I love him and I reallty don't know why he is doing this to me...

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home