I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Monday, April 10, 2006

Another cutie? :p

Okies… A little lazy… Starting to feel a little sick… Think it is the weather…

I went sun tanning a couple of days ago… Was barely getting the sun for 15,20 minutes and storm clouds were being blown above the pool… All of us hurried into the changing/shower room… And of course, the show began… :p

Nothing much lah… I choose a cubicle far away from the main crowd and showered. A cutie chose the one opposite mine, I think for the same reason too and I noticed that he seemed to be quite glad he did… I managed to see him stealing glances at me showering… Of course, his trunks were down eventually and I get a very nice view of his white butt… Made more white as he is very tanned.

After this guy, who was taking his own sweet time changing facing my cubicle, walked away, cutie showed me his hard long cock… *Wow!*… My brother woke up immediately and he began to jerk himself out while watching me rise… :p

We later has a small talk outside the pool as it was raining too heavily to go back and I realized that he was someone I had met sometime ago and wanted to meet again but never had the chance… Small world, eh? :p I even posted on BW earlier to ask for him… :p

Ok… Back to my HIStory… where was I?... Hmm… I started swimming very late… Learning swimming only when I am in my secondary school. I remember the first time I was going to the pool alone for my first swimming lesson… I can’t find my instructor and I have no idea there will be a couple of people taking lessons together. Thus, when I saw this guy outside the pool, I approached him and asked him if he was the coach… Bad move… He thought I was cruising him and after he replied no and I decided to look for the coach inside the pool, he began following me…

It was worse as I showered for the first time in front of so many nude men… My brother stood at attention throughout my shower, providing a free show for all to see and of course, the guy who was following me was very very interested in me now…

He continued to follow me and I was getting really scared… As I knew the area, I began to bring him around… Another bad move… As I later realized, this means you are searching for a quiet spot for action!... Anyway, I lured him to a NPP and I told the policeman that this guy had been following me since I stepped out of the pool. He was sent home in a patrol car!

I still see him, once in a while… He goes around… I eventually let him taste me… To compensate for his humility that fateful day, I guess… :p

So, that was my first ‘cruising’ experience…

I went for school swimming lessons at the same time, later… And I discovered the pool where I had my first sexual encounter… :p That’s for the next installment… :)

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

can i suck your cock?

11:13 PM  
Blogger Buaya said...

wah... Mr anonymous... that is a very direct request... But then hor... you did not leave any contact leh... Haha... :p

6:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

slurp slurrp slurrrp

10:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

been HOPING to get to see all those 'deleted' pics of yours, buaya! hehehe

sometimes, i jo thinking of your nick! LOL

12:21 PM  
Blogger Buaya said...

Wow... that scares me a little... :p Haha... But kinda kinky... Haha...

2:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home