I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Sunday, April 16, 2006

My first sexual encounter...

Was sick for the past week… And don’t feel like writing… So sorry for the wait… :p I think I will write every few days now... :p

We were talking about swimming pools… Ah… I love going to swimming pools. There are always a lot of bodies to look at. And the changing rooms are almost always full of actions. Even if there are no actions, there will be plenty of ‘scenery’ to catch… :p

This reminds me of another portion of my AJ life… When I was in secondary school, my school held swimming lessons for those of us who still had not learnt swimming in an old pool. I just started learning as mentioned in the last post but still need to go through my school’s swimming lessons.

Well, at first it is awkward as that would mean I have to be almost naked in front of my classmates… And I really feel uncomfortable… But, heh heh, that means I also get to see my classmates almost naked in front of me. :) So, no loss… :p Just weird, cos I seldom get to wear trunks only… Haha…

I remember there was once a classmate forgot his trunks and he wore his underwear for the lesson. I tell you, there is a reason why underwears are not used as swimming trunks! Haha… his cock was protruding and making a very big tent and I think by knowing it, he got more excited and the tent got bigger! Haha… It was pretty cool, actually, but I think he was damn embarrassed! I still remember the sight… not something you get to see in swimming pools often. :) (Oh, I also get to see some classmates nude while showering, and some looked pretty ‘big’ too… heh heh… )

I like that pool… It is a very old pool, one of the oldest in Singapore. But it is torn down now… I would love to visit the pool and use the children’s pool to just soak and relax and get some sun. After a while, I noticed that there was a guy, a tanned fit looking guy with moustache, would be there almost every time I was there. He was pretty attractive looking, especially his tanned bod… There was once, after my soak and sun, the guy went into the same changing/shower room with me.

Now, this pool has 2 changing/shower rooms for each gender, located at different parts of the pool. I always use the one nearer the children’s pool as it is almost always empty with on one using it. In the shower/changing room, there’s a squarish room with 3 walls of shower heads. So, if several guys were to shower there, all will be able to see everyone in their shower glory… :p

Well, the guy went into the shower area first and stripped naked. He washed himself and quickly soap himself. I was still going through my stuff and hoping he will finish and leave soon as I felt weird to shower with someone else as I want to shower nude… But he took his time and even raised one of his legs to wash, showing me his crown jewels unobstructed… It looked nice. :)

I guessed he will be there for some time and so I decided to go in and shower. As I showered, I stripped my trunks and slowly, I began to lose control and spotted an erection. I tried to hide from him but I think he saw…

Soon, but I cannot recall how, we ended up in a tight embrace, rubbing our bodies and hard cocks together with all the water and soap. I think there was some kissing too… But I had not learnt how to kiss and so, I don’t think I kissed a lot then…

Anyway, we were rubbing for a long time and eventually, he helped me cum. He is the first person whom I had any real sexual contact with… And I get to have the same stuff with him at the same place for a couple more times… Until he asked to fuck me… Which I rejected. Eventually, I never went back to the pool, as I discover Delta and its surrounding is much more fun… :p

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home