I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Saturday, June 24, 2006

My next 2 favoutite Koreans...

Heh heh... Some guy asked about Won Bin... :) (yaya, I know who you are... :p)

Won Bin used to be my all time favourite... Until Kwon Sang Woo appeared and Won Bin entered the army... Heh heh... Awaiting his return... Hopefully, his body will look even better... :p

Here's my only pic of Won Bin...



Oh and and my all time 3rd favourite Korean is Li Zhen Zai (dunno his Korean name, sorry)... I think the following is his pic... He is not as famous and so not easy to find him or his pic... I saw him in Il Marie (the Korean and original version of the upcoming Hollywood movie about 2 lovers (in different time and space zones) finding each other through a warped window of timewith the help of a house)... He was in a movie with Kwon Sang Woo recently... But I missed that movie... :/



Overall, I love most Korean actors... SEXY! Woo... :p

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have seen Il Marie. Great movie. The US version will be in English I guess, so I will see it, but it will be disappointing.

9:47 PM  
Blogger Hafiz Hector said...

Oh yes. Next to Kwon we got Won Bin. All these Korean ppl are such a turn on. But don't know why in the pic, Won Bin has sagging tits. Sigh~

4:05 PM  
Blogger Buaya said...

Heh heh... send me more Won Bin pics with nice pecs then... :p

My email address is ibuaya@gmail.com :)

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home