I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Friday, June 23, 2006

My all time favourite Korean...

I am drafting my NS life story... I think I need to compensate the shorter than expected teenage life part 2... :p

Anyway, I am horny (as usual), and I remember my all time Korean... So thought of sharing with you all... :)

Seeing pictures of him makes me drool... Seeing pictures of his body makes my cock drool! Haha...

Here's my all time favourite Korean, Kwon Sang Woo...

Enjoy...











Ahh... Isn't he cute... :p Too bad my boy dun like him at all... Haha... Maybe he is jealous... :p



Ahh... If only... Haha... :p

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yayaya!!!!

I also like him but wouldn't wonbin be better?

Aniwae, Elvin Chang the pic u send me soooooo CUTE! =P

ask u another qns...
Why fluff boy liddat ar, like cannot work liddat!

U know who am I la..
yayayayayaya... hee=p
Muah muah!

4:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home