I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Monday, September 25, 2006

Congratulations!

Haha... Ya ya ya... Congratulations to Mr Hady Mirza... He's the new Singapore Idol, having just won the 2006 competition.

Someone is simply elated of his winning... :p But darn! He is still being realistic... Was trying to get him to buy me dinner to celebrate! Hahaha...

Somehow, I know he will win... His singing is better... And somehow I expect the same result as the last competition... :p And I am right! Hee...

But, actually, it is non of my business... As if his winning has anything to do with me or grant me advantages... :p Hahaha...

2 Comments:

Blogger Ah Kiong said...

OLE OLE OLE OLE ....HADY ..... HADY ......
MY hot hot Hady padi won !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeahh...

Hady rocks!!!

but Jon's not bad too, it's just I had enuf with this so-called Manda-pop artist (take Energy for example)

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home