I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Young boys nowadays...

I was just popping by the shopping center toilet for a lookout... As I have a dinner appointment, I was not expecting much...

But I saw a pair of school schools and shorts... and a pair of curious eyes... And the boy decide to come out of the cubicle after a while...

Fwah! He's like still in his secondary school uniform!... Reminds me of when I was young... And he was rock hard, standing at the urinal... comparing our cock lengths... However, too bad, a few people decided to use the toilets too and the boy tell me he has to run off home as it was almost 8pm already... And so he went off after a short display... Someone else helped me cum later... :p

I certainly would like to see a young man shoot his cum... Should be pretty impressive! :p Wonder when I will have the chance... :p

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where is this?

7:57 PM  
Blogger Buaya said...

It is a shopping center in the far west corner of the Island... ;)

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home