I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Saturday, July 12, 2008

The thing about intimacy

Do you have issues being intimate with your loved one?

I don't... But I think boy has...

He never like me to touch him. Even in the car, he will keep saying the people in the cars next to us can see when I reach out for his hand... Is there anything wrong??

I can understand if he dun like it when I try to touch him when at shopping centers... But in the car?? And he also dun like it when I try to reach for his hand in the cinema...

I dunno what his problem really is... But I kinda concluded that he dun like to be intimate with me... Afterall, we only make love once in 2, 3 months...

Why would one have issues with being intimate with your loved one?? I really love boy and I really want to touch him, to hold him, to kiss him, to have him with me, to make love to him etc... Why is it that he will not want these from me? He thinks I am too horny and a pervert for wanting to touch him and want to make love more regularly...

And I really want him to tell me he love me and adore me by touching me, by kissing me, by holding me etc... But he doesn't do all these...

What's wrong???

And we are seeing each other less... Nowadays, we meet up only twice a week... each time only about 4-6 hours...

And this is making me long for intimacy... I crave for someone to hold me, to touch me, to hold my hands, to kiss me, to feel me... Sometimes, it is not sex I am seeking... I just feel the need to want to be intimate with someone... Well, since I can't get it from boy, I have to get it from others... But it is also difficult to get intimate with others... Not everyone wanna get intimate with you... Most just want sex...

And people keep thinking it is MY problem and that I am forsaking boy by seeking intimacy and sex outside...

And then there are those you really dun wanna kiss or be intimate... Well, I am a Buaya, but I do not eat everyone... I do have standards too... :p

Haiz...

Well... Seems like I will have to continue this search for alternate intimacy... Maybe if we get to stay together, things might turn better...

Let's hope things will get better and that I am just thinking too much...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger casio_888 said...

Not sure if this is a good suggestion? How about have a frank talk with him? Tell him what you would like...
Finding intimacy elsewhere might make the matter worse... you are giving yourself an excuse and him a valid reason to breakup the relationship...
Just a suggestion...
hv a great weekend...

9:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think your boy may be bored with you. Time for a talk. Better to have it out in the open.

1:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home