I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Fat

Ya... I had been told many times... I am FAT now...

Months ago, my mum had began to tell me I am fat. She was looking through some pictures and then it struck her that I look so fat now. And she had not been stopping to tell me that... And my siblings are not helping...

And to make things worse, boy had been telling me that I am now fatter than him... Which I dun think its true as he still has a big tummy... *grumble*... But while it is true that his muscles are toning and tightening up due to his taking up of playing basketball, mine are loosening up due to me taking up playing with my cock and the remote control... And the guys who saw him insisted that he is not as big as I made them believe he is...

And, on an unscheduled stopover at a local cruising spot some time back, I literally bumped into N. And N stared at me for a long time before he can recognize me and then the first thing he asked me was whether I had put on 10kg since the last time he saw me, which was only like 4-7 months ago...

I was a little pissed... It was just like 4kg at most!... And although he did say it was ok and it did not matter, he did not get anywhere near me the whole time I was there and only when I was about to leave and got to ask if the extra weight had affected him, did he ask me to go to his car... *Grumble*... Like I need the charity sex...

Haiz... But it really seems like I really need to start to diet again... In the past, I had went on a low carb, high protein diet for a few months, which resulted in a reduction of almost 5kg... But it also resulted in me getting easily irritable and a disrupted bowel movement...

So... Maybe this time, I will try to still follow the diet, but also include to reduce my sugar and snack intake and also to exercise as much as I can... Maybe I should join the badminton this Saturday as well... Hmm... Arrgh!... I need the Cali guys to call me to urge me to sign up for a plan so I can bargain for a cheaper membership... *Grumble*...

6 Comments:

Blogger Leon Koh said...

no need to wait for cali to call. hit the gym counter today. just tell them your friend is paying about approx $48 (AFTER GST).. and you need to get the same rate. else will walk out of the place right away

11:21 AM  
Blogger Buaya said...

$48 a month for how many years? Ooo... Sounds great! :)

6:35 PM  
Blogger Vincent said...

48$?? I paid almost 150% more. Wah, robbery.. Hehe, but I believe it comes with contract, doesn't it?

9:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

come gym in cali with me :)

1:57 PM  
Blogger Buaya said...

GND: Sure... Let me find the time to talk to the Cali people... ;)

12:07 AM  
Blogger Buaya said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home