I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Saturday, August 09, 2008

Happy National Day! :)

Hmm... Somehow I am feeling less and less patriotic as I grow older...

Think it is due to work stress and the inflation... And also realising that the policies of the government is not being very friendly to single gay men...

But... On this day of the year, whatever patriotic feelings in me will be aroused...

And it had been a tradition for me to tune in to watch the National Day Parade... And then look out for the fireworks from my living room window...

Mind you... I stay at the western end of the Island... ;p But still as my living room faces the east/south east direction, the fireworks can be seen... :)

Happy National Day! Ahhh... Can enjoy the holiday on Monday... :p

1 Comments:

Blogger Vincent said...

Wah, you're very lucky to have holiday on Monday, jealous here.. hehe.. Happy National Day!

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home