I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Friday, August 08, 2008

Olympic Games



Ooo... The Beijing Olympic Games are starting today...

And I have no idea why I am even remotely exited...

I think the Chinese publicity are doing a good job to get me exited about the Olympic Games... I am basically almost a non-sports person... :p

I think I will only be interested to see the diving competitions and the synchronized swimmings... The diving competitions are when I can see nice bods and nice front packages... Kekeke... The synchro? Well... They are just too nice to miss... :p

Maybe I can throw in a few pics off the net later on the diving... kekeke...

Oh... By the way... Is it just me or is this Liu Xiang fella from PRC quite cute? Ignore his not so good textured face lah... LOL... Look at his legs! *Yum*...





And they call me a closeted chaser... Kekeke... :p

I wonder if our little Island with her imported talents will ever win another medal again... :p

Good luck to that!

Enjoy the games... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home