I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Mama Mia!



Caught the show... And I loved it! :p

I almost wanted to stand by and sing along... Kekeke... In fact... I DID sing along... Until I realised I might be singing a little too loudly to let the young gay boy sitting next to me hear... :p

Dun want the young boys to laugh at us old boys, eh? :p

I LOVE ABBA! Hahaha... :p

Anyway, the movie is about a girl, who was raised by a single mother, wanting to know who her father is, and so invited 3 possible ones to her wedding... And in the end, each discovered what they really want... :) It is a story based on the ABBA songs and so if you love them, like me, go forth and catch the show! :)

However... I kinda think Merryl is a little... err... not really suitable leh... In some scenes, she just look like she is feeling weird and not natural... :p

Colin is good... And he has a surprised... ;)

I got the sound track and I think I will get the movie DVD and watch and sing along many times... LOL! :p

Oh oh oh... Lots of man chest to look at too... And a butt scene! ;) Bear lovers should enjoy some scenes...

Enjoy! :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home