I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Monday, February 23, 2009

Sneak preview...

Hey ya...

A bit down recently... A lot of things are happening and its quite depressing...

And furthermore, a lot of stuff at work and people playing politics also...

Super sianz...

Anyway, I will try to continue posting...

These are the upcoming posts:


Just wondering when I will actually finish writing them... :p

4 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

wAH... SO MANY baackdated entries??

2:38 PM  
Blogger Buaya said...

These are drafts I am planning to write about... Saving them as drafts kinda make me really sit down and write them... :p

2:47 PM  
Blogger deeperanddeeper said...

wah! lots of hot stuff coming!

9:43 PM  
Blogger Vincent said...

That looks promising :)

11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home