I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Thursday, April 16, 2009

The Gym Bunny

Ya... I had been labeled 'Gym Bunny' by a few of my friends... *Duh*~

Hee... :p

So not fair... I only went for classes almost every day and I am labeled a gym bunny? :p I had not even started my weights training regime... Kekeke... :p

Anyway... Took some pics of the gym...

Getting ready for pump class... A popular class at Novena,




and our favourite at Orchard...


And if I am hitting Raffles on Sunday to try to catch a glimpse of my internet crush/idol, the machines to punish me...






And the aftermath...


Been happy with the results so far... Think I will show the 'before and after' pics soon? :p

Labels:

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how about da nekkid "b4 & after"? ^^

10:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah at least topless 'before and after'

2:38 PM  
Blogger Vincent said...

What is gym bunny? I guess it's Tim's pump on Monday at Orchard. Which class is this at novena?

12:21 AM  
Blogger Buaya said...

Yup... Tim's class at Orchard... The Novena one is Wai Han's. Another very popular class...

12:24 AM  
Blogger E.T said...

why never show ur face pic? :p

2:21 PM  
Blogger Buaya said...

Shy mah... Not like you leh, E.T, so good looking~

10:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hah i cant workout in public. im so kampung haha

1:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home