I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Friday, April 17, 2009

Paid Sex - Part 2

As a continuation of the last 'disussion'... I would like to talk about me being paid after sex...

Had you been given money after sex? :p

Well, it happened to me before... When I was still younger and more innocent. Ok, dun vomit, Buaya also has innocent beginnings, ok?... :p Anyway, when I was younger and more innocent, I really would not be too choosy and thus anyone who can blow me will most likely be given a chance to impress me with his skills. Then over time, I tend to be a little more selective. In between the 2 period, there will be guys who want to blow me but I am not so sure if I would wanna let him blow me. This is when they will use money to tempt me into feeding them my hard young cock... :p

I remembered a civil defense guy will be hiding at the swimming pool changing area, lurking around and then asking to suck my cock. He will place whatever he can dig out from his pants pockets and place it on the bench besides him and ask me to enter his cubicle. I did take up the offer once. stuff my cock into his mouth and stuffing the money into my pants pockets. I dun see it as anything bad... I enjoyed his blowjob and I get relieved and I get paid for it. Not a bad deal, if you ask me... :p

Then I remembered meeting this guy who wanted to be my boyfriend. If I count him as my bf, then he will be my first. But I was totally inexperienced and innocent then and did not take his offer seriously. We met at Delta Sports Complex, I cannot remember how, but he brought me to his car and drove me to his place and he gave me a blow job. And then we exchanged numbers and we began to meet for sex regularly. But he was not really very exciting or cute or very my type... And he was not very actively dating me... And I was innocent then... So, after a while we kinda drifted... But while we were 'together', he will always stuff some money into my hands and my pockets when I alight from his car after a session with him... he would always say, 'nah, for your pocket money', then i thank him and alight from his car...

Weird... :P How many bfs will give money like that?...

So, had you been paid money? Share with me lah... :)

Thanks for reading...

5 Comments:

Blogger Lifebook said...

hmmmm.. buaya is once a money boy too

4:34 PM  
Blogger Buaya said...

Like that also considered money boy ah? :p

10:15 PM  
Blogger E.T said...

how i wish someone will stuff money for me too... :(

5:21 AM  
Anonymous GayinSG said...

I also wished I had money back then.. maybe that's bcos I not as cute as buaya lor..

10:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wowww u must b very cute and attractive lah, i nvr have something like this wor lolll...

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home