I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Cats!



A friend invited me to watch the musical Cats... It was great... Though we were sitting at Circle 3 seats and thus seeing kittens only but I am not complaining... Those tickets would have still cost me $95 anyway! :p

I had always wanted to watch this musical so it was a good opportunity...



Though when the musical slows, there were times when I wanted to just close my eyes and sleep as I was really very tired (still am! Been very very tired this week and so also reducing my gym classes this week...), but I really did enjoy the show overall... Though I must say, it really is a show about nothing but a bunch of cats... Hahaha... :p

Except maybe the photo taking part... They did announce not to have flash photography but I was asked to stop taking photos when I tried to snap the stage at the intermission period... It was so *duh*... So after telling the lady that the announcer only said 'no flash photography' and not 'no photography', I promptly sat down and avoid creating a scene...

This is the ONLY pic I took, in the end... No stage some more... Haiz... :p



*Meow*~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home