I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

HOT!

Ok... That got your attention? :p

Was at the gym and went to the steamroom to relax the muscles when a hunk stood opposite me. He suddenly came towards me and plonked himself down, sitting next to me at the corner, but facing me, lifted his legs up and leaned against the wall. At first I wasn't thinking much, except that I thought perhaps he didn't realised his cock and balls will be exposed to me... Then I suddenly had this realization that that is exactly his intention! How did I realise? His cock was growing... *rolleyes* *silly me*

I peeped but dun dare to stare as there were other guys in the steamroom... But the cock was really growing... Suddenly he sit up, put on his towel and left the steamroom. I was a little horny... And so, after a few seconds, I got up, put on my towel and left the steamroom too.

I realised that he went in the sauna room and I entered the room, only to be greeted by him exposing his hard cock to me! Cool~ I meant, HOT! Hahaha... :p I took it in my hand and started jerking it while holding on to my towel and allowing him access to my growing cock as well. Its a little difficult to coordinate as the sauna is relatively bright and open and anyone can enter anytime, so the towels cannot be taken off...

But we still managed to try different positions and to have me fingering his hole and some dry humping... :p In the end, the room was really getting too hot for me and I decided to just quickly finish him off. I jerked him off and in a short while, he gave a moan and shoot his load onto the hot sauna wooden panelled floor. He gave a smile and left the room just in time for another guy to enter. Somehow the guy seem to know what had happened as he smiled at me when he entered the room and touched my cock...

Well... I asked if he wanna sucked but he was not keen and so I left the very hot sauna room to cool off in the shower. It was really a very HOT experience! :p First time in a sauna room! Hahaha...

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How come these things never happened to me :(

11:02 AM  
Blogger Paul Figaro J said...

how come it never happen to my gym 1 ar??!!! >.<

11:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wowww tats really hot, and u were little horny in the first place? dont bluff lah hahaaa.... :)

11:44 AM  
Blogger C'est la vie said...

you memang ah........ buaya is buaya. :P

11:55 AM  
Anonymous Guynextdr said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:06 PM  
Blogger sgboy said...

It was the oysters......god help us if you have more than 7

1:26 PM  
Blogger Buaya said...

LOL! I just wanna point out that my posts are not chronologically accurate... :p This happened some time back already le, before the oysters... :p

The oysters brought me something else... Hahaha... but that's for another post. :p

2:17 PM  
Blogger Vincent said...

Wah, got such interesting activity in sauna/steam room ah? Never notice le..

11:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! You do have a active sexual life, don't you? No one fits the name 'buaya' other than you.

5:16 PM  
Blogger deeperanddeeper said...

so now conquering gym steamroom and sauna liao!!

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home