I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Say Cheese too...

Well, the previous post reminded me of this time when a teenager came to contact me through the IRC on one of the rare times I was online...

We exchanged MSN but did not evetually meet up... It took a few more weeks before we finally met up.

We arranged to meet at his flat. He told me the flat's unlocked and asked me to just opened the door and enter when I reached. When I reached and opened the door, I was rather surprised to see him kneeling inside... waiting for my cock... apparently...

I closed the door and walked towards him. I was unzipping when he passed me a camera and asked me to record the whole event. Gosh, guys nowadays really love to see themselves sucking cocks eh? ;)

I happily took over the camera and he started his job, blowing me like he just had the world's most delicious lollipop in his mouth. I must say, he DOES give good head... ;)

Anyway, he got tired from the kneeling and asked that we adjourn to the bedroom upstairs, which I also agree. It is definitely more enjoyable to be lying down.... LOL... :P

Anyway, once we are lying down, I started recording again and he went on to suck and lick on my cock. He was just very focused on the cock and also noticing the camera, often looking into the camera and licking my cock head like a lollipop... He went on for a good half an hour before I finally blow into his mouth which he gladly swallows up the whole load and wanting more... :p

I noticed that his phone had been beeping regularly and asked him about it. But he told me its ok... Its beeping cos he had arranged for 7 other men to visit him for more semen donation! Gosh, its great to be young, isn't it?

Thanks for reading! :)

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Blogger J.L said...

semen donation??

11:38 AM  
Blogger Buaya said...

Ya... To donate to his mouth and stomach...

11:52 AM  
Blogger C'est la vie said...

Ouch! He is S.L.U.T! Erm, buaya, be careful, oral sex can transmit STD/HIV too.

12:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wowww 7+you=8 persons in a day! my goodness.... thats too many lor...

1:46 PM  
Blogger Buaya said...

Thanks, Freedom... That kinda freaked me out a little too... But luckily, I was the first...

3:33 PM  
Blogger R said...

how sure u're the first? lol

man, sg sure is fun

5:01 PM  
Blogger Aloy said...

first to kenna xxx? LOL er... really only blow job ah? hehehe

11:24 PM  
Blogger Buaya said...

yes, blow only, Stone...

12:48 AM  
Anonymous Nameless said...

Buaya..where are you staying...I would like to have a fun session with you :p

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home