I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Friday, May 05, 2017

Do You Remember Sexing Someone who Don't Look That Good?

Yes, I do. I remembered once I was so horny that I dun care whether the guy was really ugly (ok, not a good word to use, not very politically correct, but you get what I mean) and fucked him any way... :p

It was many many years ago le... I remembered I was horny and I decided to go on to the IRC to hunt for sex (yes, it was THAT long ago :p). Some people chatted with me and we exchanged stats but nothing was being confirmed and it was getting really frustrating. Then someone who stayed quite nearby messaged me and said he was horny too. He is a bottom and would like to be fucked. We exchanged stats and he didn't mind my stats and his stats are also rather good. He also did not ask for my photo and I did not bother to ask for one (I usually won't and dun ask for one) and we decided to confirm the time for me to go to his place.

He gave me his address and I took a cab to his place. Luckily it was not too far away and the cab fare was not too expensive...

So, I was at the guy’s place all excited as I was horny and wanted a good fuck. I rang the door bell and waited... And then the door opened and a shirtless man in his 20s stood in front of me...

And I was shocked... 

Yes, he has a nice body. He's slim and his body dun look like there's much fats on it, thus showing his abs... but, but... his face... Urrgh... Haha... I mean, to me, I usually am not really bother by how a person looks and really this guy would have been rather pleasant looking... if he had bothered to go to the dentist and get his teeth fixed. His front teeth were really protruding out badly and I think he might also have an undercut jaw... 

I dunno whether I should go in but I was never rude (ok, never intentionally rude, sorry if I appear to be rude to you...) and I was horny (damn horny to be bothered to take a cab to go fuck), so I decided to just go in and see what's going to happen.

Once in, he invited me to his room and started feeling me up. I was feeling uncomfortable seeing his face and so avoided kissing him but once he started to undress me and start to lick my bod, all is forgotten... Soon, I am pushing his head down and he started to lick my cock and removing my underwear. This is good. Not only is he a good sucker, when he is busy down there, I won't get to see his face! Ha! :p

So... After some serious sucking action, I really want to just fuck and leave. As I really do not wish to be looking at him when fucking him (sorry),  I made him lie on his front and just started to rabbit fucked him until I cummed. It was really just me using his ass to make me cum and after I cummed, I promptly and quickly dressed up and leave. :p

I ran into him again a few days later in town and I think he wanted to walk towards me to say something... But I recognized him and quickly changed directions and walked away... Sorry, you have a nice bod (and a nice hole) and you suck good but really, I won't wanna do it again... Sorry... :p

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home