I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Back to normal transmission...

Hi guys... I think I better go back to 'normal transmission'... :)

I had decided to let my boy do whatever he wants. For me, although this time it seems like it is a case of me thinking too much, it actually is a case of once bitten twice shy. Anyway, after talking to him, I had decided to just give him the space he required. IF he ever was found out again that he is playing outside, I will not probably will just let him be and then I will also probabbly just relax and see if I can get some myself...

ANYWAY, let me tell you guys something... :p

I was at a library checking out the Internet. I noticed that there was a young man using the terminal beside me. After a while, I did notice he was like pressing against his lower abs area and was figetting around. I looked over secretly and noticed that he was like holding on to his hard cock through his berms! I cans ee the tent made by the hard cock and the cock outline when he squeezed the erection once in a while. He was pressing his hand on his cock once in a while... I looked at his screen and he was reading some sleazy blog entries by some women... Later, he was checking out some pics of some girls... But as there were some people walking by, he soon sat upright and stopped his squeezing and rubbing... But still I must although the show was short and he does not look cute, it sure gave me a hard on looking at him go at it... Haha...

Reminded me of muy own incident when I was JO-ing inside my school's computer room. There were people in the room but just not sitting along my row... I actually managed to get myself to cum several times into some tissue paper... Heh heh... I wonder now, whether anyone of the guys felt strange when they smelled the usualy semen smell... Haha... :p

Had you done something like that too? :)

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice blog....very interesting read...

was wondering which library is it....heh

3:34 PM  
Blogger Buaya said...

You can guess... :p

11:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm...east, west, north, south....
any clues???

:P

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home