I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day, my dear...

I wished him 'Happy Valentine's Day.' I called him and he was working. He says he was very busy and has no mood. He didn't wish me back... Not at all...

He then tell me he want to go for a holiday, with or without me. He asked me how I would feel if he insist on leaving without me. I told him I will not be happy and I want to only go for a holiday in around July. He seems he is insistent he will leave with or without me...

I am very upset... I almost cried just before writing this... I think I should cry it out... I should feel better after that...

I felt so lonely, even though I am attached... :(

Wish me luck... He better wish me 'Happy Valentine's Day' later...

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HELLO BUAYA,

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY.. Today is a special day.. Don get too woke up by his remarks yet. enjoy tis day together with him(if u guys are meeting to celebrate)

My advice, relationship is one tough "subject" to learn in life. There is no formula tt can give u the best correct answer. its all abt communication.. BE STRONG yeah..

cub33

1:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You feel upset because he did not wish you "Happy Valentine's Day" and he insisted on going on holiday with or without you..All sorts of negative emotions are going through your body, mind and soul..Why is this happening to me? Don't he remember the good times we had together? I am going through this "journey" as well...

1:57 AM  
Blogger KelvinHong said...

hi buaya,

I know its bad, but if i am u... i will ditch him.. =)

Anyway, cheer up and jiayou in ur relastionship... Hope one day he can really see that u really love him!... =D

O! Lastly happy valentine's DAY!!!!!........ *clap hands*

12:29 PM  
Blogger Buaya said...

Hey guys... Thanks for the encouragement! A BIG kiss and hug from De Buaya! :) *Kiss Kiss* *Hug Hug*

Belphegor... That is easier said than done... I am sick and tired of going through another cycle... And he seems to want to stick with me for this lifetime... Just that he might want some kind of freedom, maybe sexual freedom... I will try to find an appropriate time and place to discuss with him. I want to work things out...

Afterall, with a new guy, the same things might happen again!...

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home