I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Friday, February 17, 2006

No more issue...

Ok. I am SO sorry for making you guys read those stuff recently...

I managed to find my boy and I told him we need to talk. After talking, he finally admitted that he is definitely NOT seeing anyone for sex. He rejected thoughts of an open relationship and agreed that if ever there is a need for him to obtain sexual relieve outside, he will somehow let me know, though not directly. I tend to agree that it is difficult to tell your boyfriend that you need other men for their meat!...

As such, I will take a step back, take a good look at myself. I think I might have over reacted and read him a little too far. It might be better to just let him be. If I had not approached the issue with 'caution' but instead treated him with absolute trust like before, both of us would feel better.

Now, to solve the issue of my 'over-the-top' sex drive...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger KelvinHong said...

hey, its all over again... U keep telling urself to let him be or give him freedom... but it dun seen to be like that... it seems that u always think too much... wadever it is... Perhaps u should really let him do wat he wants... but not always finding him and knowing where he is?...

=/

11:25 PM  
Blogger Buaya said...

I know... It is difficult... I am actually thinking... If I actually break the rules, I will feel guilty enough to let him do whatever he wants...

Anyway, he's just like that now... He's meeting his friends more and even going for midnight shows with them etc... And I have to stay at home and...

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home