I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Only he can make me happy...

This morning, he sent me a message, wishing me a Happy Valentine's Day... But it is part of a mass mailing message... That means some fella actually sent him that message early early and he edited it to send to me... Hmm!...

Anyway, we spoke... And upon hearing him and the way he talk, which is like there was nothing wrong, I feel SO MUCH better. I actually felt happy. I just can't bear to be angry with him anymore...

This is how much I love him...

I am going to find a way to be with him for a quick dinner later... Tomorrow then we celebrate Valentine's Day properly...

I just hope that all the while, it is just me thinking too much, reading too deep and feeling insecure. But I still think there is a need to let him know that I am once bitten twice shy and suspicious behaviour arouses appropriate suspicions... Whatever it is, I want to keep this relationship. If he needs sexual freedom, I guess we will have to compromise somehow... I better get a set of house rules ready...

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Buaya:

Make the relationshop work! You people can make it.

And Happy Valentine Day.

Pete

9:37 PM  
Blogger Buaya said...

Hi Pete...

Thanks! :)

11:47 PM  
Blogger KelvinHong said...

Oh, thats cool. everything its fine... =)

12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home