I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

I was so fucked up...

Yah... I was supposed to meet my boy for a quick dinner today... Guess what? I booked a cab so I can get there in time. I was informed that a certain cab will arrive soon. The cab never arrive! I called back and the cab company tell me they cannot contact the driver!! I was SO angry!! I was left stranded and desperately trying to call for a cab!... I got a cab eventually... But I know I was going to be late...

On top of that, the jam was bad too...

He called me when I was half way there... He cannot wait any longer as he could be late for work and he has to start eating... By the time I rush over, he had finished his dinner... :(

He handed me my present and rushed off for work... I was very upset... And I was VERY VERY angry with the cab company... It is not the first time this cab company screwed up on me... I think I will write in to the company later...

On the other hand, I read his card and it made me smiled...

I still think he might be meeting other guys for the fresh meat but at least I think they are just meat to him... Let me see if I can get him to discuss this with me... I still need to settle this or it will drive me crazy later... At least if he finds it hard to control, we can lay some ground rules...

I love him... A lot! I wish him happiness.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello...
Glad that u made it for ur V day dinner. Remember even though the process of getting there was frustrating.. wat matter is.. U arrived to meet ur boi boi to celebrate.

As for ur other concerns.. in life, there is never a perfect solution for all... Hv confidence in urself as things might not be as bad as u think. Right?

Take care yeah!
cub33

1:36 AM  
Blogger Buaya said...

Thanks... I didn't get to eat with him... Only get to meet him for 5 minutes as he passed me my gift and I walk him out of the eatery for a while... I am still fucking frustrated about the cab incident...

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home