I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Made up?

Well... I cannot prove whether he is seeing others for sexual relieve... But that is no longer important... At least until the next time there is suspicious behaviour again...

Well, I told him that I will love him for the lifetime. He knows I will not leave him... I told him I will be there for him, no matter what. He is my baby and it is my job to make him happy. I simply wish him to be happy always.

I also let him know that if he has any problems, he should always let me know. I hinted that I am not talking about financial problems (!! :p !!) but related to sexual problems... I said there was nothing we cannot make adjustments for. It was most important that he is happy and we are together. He just hugged me... I had not felt that kind of hug for some time. That was the hug a baby will give his hubby... I felt loved and trusted again.

In my heart, I instantly forgave him for anything he MIGHT had committed. I felt so silly that I had MIGHT had been thinking too much, reading too deep...

Baby, Hubby love you!...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger KelvinHong said...

Lolx. Love is blind

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home