I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I am falling sick...

The weather had taken its toll on my health... I am subcumming to the changing and hot weather... My throat was sore when I woke up and my joints hurt... Hopefully, I will feel better by the end of the day... I am meeting my boy after work...

These 2 days I found myself surrounded by cute guys... All good looking, with nice bodies and dresses well... I think I am getting horny... And my boy don't want to make love this week... Cham!... Think I will be jerking off alone to mindless scenes of fucking and sucking...

Hmm... And I am thinking of exploring the other side of my, err...sexual ability... I feel like buying a dildo and try it on myself... Heh heh... But I am wondering what my boy till think if he ever finds out or how to bring the 'thing' for washing after use or where to hide the 'thing' when it is not in use! Haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home