I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Friday, April 21, 2006

Delta Pool... Ahh...

The weather these days… Make me feel sick even though I had recovered from my flu last week… How I wish I can go swim when the sun is up… I want to get my tan back… And I want to meet this cute guy I talked about whom I met again at the pool… He has an amazing body and cock… Absolutely delicious to look at, lick and… Haha…

Where was I? Oh, Delta and the surroundings… Ahh… Brings back wonderful (?) memories… Heh heh…

After the initial encounter on my first day at Delta pool, I slowly discover that Delta pool’s changing room is a wonderful place to catch eye candy and have some relieve. :p In the past, Delta’s shower area is based on the open concept, a row of shower heads on one side and a row of cubicles without doors on the other side, with the benches for your belongings in the middle.

There will be lots of showing offs along the open shower area and between the cubicles and those at the open area. Sometimes, if no one is around on quiet afternoons, the action(s) will take place right then and there, or on the benches… :p The guys were very daring then… If there are people, the action will be brought to the toilet cubicles instead… You will see raging hard ons, jerking offs, sometimes oral actions and guys leaving their belongings and walking to the toilet area for some time… It was a wonderful place to visit and spend some time…

It is even better as Delta pool used to be the few pools with warm shower water! A perfect excuse when anyone was asking why I like to swim at Delta so much… I even remember seeing a guy who looked like a sporty and hunky primary school classmate and we had a hard cock show, almost engaging in cock fight at the shower area, until someone walked in on us… Too bad we never carry on at the toilet cubicles…

Eventually, I was so drawn into this free sex thing, anyone who offers to blow me gets my cock. I was sucked by so many at Delta Pool… Young men, old uncles, Indian men, Malay men, Chinese men… It was the place for me to go to if I need someone to help me get some relieve. We would do it in the cubicles, at the open shower area, on the bench, sometimes, me standing up looking out to see if anyone is walking in. We even did it at the wash basin area once… I remembered a guy cummed into the wash basin with pride! :p

There was once a SCDF guy who liked me and would pay me to suck me when he meet me at the changing room. He would ask me to enter a changing cubicle (with door), and suck for me while I looked out of the slightly ajared door… And he would then stuff some cash into my pockets after I cummed in his mouth. This would happen every time he sees me, until I was sick of his sucking…

As I see the guys walking to the toilet cubicles halfway or immediately after showering, I discover that the toilet cubicles are great places are sex to take place if there are too many people at the shower area… A lot of my fun were conducted there too. :) Too many for me to recall any amazing ones to write here… ;p But there were all mainly oral fun with some JO actions… Eventually, I start going to other swimming pools and discovered that they are as cruisy or even more cruisy than Delta Pool! Later I will talk about Buona Vista Pool, Clementi Pool, Bukit Merah Pool, Yio Chu Kang Pool, Toa Payoh Pool, Ang Mo Kio Pool, the old NIE Pool at Bukit Timah, Jurong Pool, Katong Pool (Farrer Park?) and Bedok Pool. Watch out for my stories on them… :)

It was also at this time that I discover about how cruisy Delta Sports Complex and Redhill MRT station toilet are… I had my first toilet sex in Redhill MRT toilet… All I did was doing big business there and I discovered that the high gaps between the cubicles allow me a good view of my neighbour’s family jewels when pooing… And of course, I was not the only one who discovered it as soon, I realized that the guys squatting next to me were not dumping their load(s), they were seeking people to help them dump another kind of load!... :p

And so began my toilet cruising adventures… All I had to do was remove my shorts and squat till my neighbour peeps and puts his hands or cock over. Hey, presto! I get someone to suck for me or to jerk me off. I will, of course occasionally JO for my neighbours… Must return favours mah… But I did not suck… I did not learn to suck cock till much later…

It was also at this toilet that I met the guy who taught me how to kiss properly… He met me there and brought me to another place where he taught me how to kiss passionately… Now, the guys whom I kissed all say I kiss with passion and I am a good kisser… I think I have this person to thank for… But sadly, I never saw him again and all I can remember was that his lips were thick and he was rather stock/chub and tanned… And I think he was a Uni student then… I was just a secondary school/JC student, totally ignorant about gay sex, except that I desire it and it makes me high…

However, not all the toilet cruising times were fun and happening… I remember there was once, someone stole my shorts and underwear from my cubicle while I was busy… I think I rejected his toilet advances and did it with another guy and he was jealous… I panicked when I realized my shorts and underwear hung on the door was gone!! I walked out of my cubicle butt naked and asked the toilet cleaner, who luckily was a guy and INSIDE the toilet for help. He eventually found my shorts and underwear in the toilet’s dustbin… I was very embarrassed as I don’t know how to answer the question of how I got my shorts stolen without knowing!...

I also remember seeing couples entering the last toilet cubicle to put up a 4-legged beast show… Evetually, the toilets at Redhill station were renovated and the cubicles are now not condusive for cruising. However, some activities are still going on at the urinals… And sometimes the last cubicle… ;)

Ok… this is getting longer than the previous entries… Better stop now…
Ahh… Those were the days… Of course, there was the Delta Sports Complex… Which I think I will reserve for another installment… :p

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I told u I wanna suck your cock. And then you suck me one OK. I can cum in your mouth also one.

5:20 PM  
Blogger Buaya said...

Sorry, eh... I dun let people cum in my mouth one ah deh...

Btw, who are you eh?

7:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can i suck yr dick? I got a 7" cock. Email to me at jerry_ling_1975@yahoo.com.sg can?

1:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

how old are you?? are u gay

1:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fuck me

3:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

let me suck u

3:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home