I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Friday, July 11, 2008

FAT!...

I think I am officially fat liao... "/

Recently, I had been down on my cruising luck... And I had been complaining...

Then I was told that I had been putting on weight.... And I suspected that that is the problem... But despite a lot of people around me saying I am getting fat, I was still in a state of denial... I keep telling myself, it was not a lot of weight... It is just 70.5kg, not a lot... I am still wearing pants with waist size 30 and 31...And the BW guys keep saying I am not anywhere near fat...

BUT...

I was with the gang at Same some time back... And someone gave me 'the eye'... twice... At first I was elated... I thought finally someone is trying to pick me up at a pub... My first time ever... And it had been a very very long time since someone wants to give me 'the eye' anywhere...

Alas... As I tell the guys about my 'good' news, LS had to tell me that the guy is actually a chaser...

*ARRGHHHH!!!!*

It means just 1 thing... I am officially FAT now... A chaser just gave me 'the eye'... Haiz...

I was so elated... thinking my market value had finally gone up... But I should have seen it coming... Afterall, Same is a place originally and still is meant for chubs and their chasers...

I really need to go Cali, get a cheap package and go exercise!!! In the mean time, think I will spend more time playing badminton and trying to swim on the weekends...

Thanks for reading... :p

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are not fat but cute and adorable just as you are. No one wants a twig like me.

11:42 AM  
Blogger Kit said...

hey those are my measurements also! aww don't worry about all that. you have ppl give you the eye, that's always a good thing.

2:28 AM  
Blogger Leon Koh said...

yes you are fat. So what are you going to do about it?

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home